Worship Essentials 3
MainStage version 3.4.2 or higher
Worship Essentials 3.1 brings you powerful live performance features and an all-new studio-quality patch library, meticulously designed for today’s modern worship sound.
Combining years of our keyboard playing experience with the accessibility of MainStage gives you the ultimate experience! Powerful piano controls; the lushest and gorgeous pads you’ll ever hear; cutting-edge synths; textured effects; the possibilities are endless!
The best part – Worship Essentials 3.1 only needs MainStage to run! No extra plugins or software needed!
The Worship Essentials template is designed to give you everything you need as a worship keys player right out of the box, no extra work required. Our multi-mapped controls allow you to take complete control of and smoothly manipulate your sound to empower your creativity without getting in the way – making this the most versatile MainStage template ever!
Worship Essentials was expertly designed by worship musicians, for worship musicians! Whether you’re performing on stage with MainStage or in the studio recording with Logic Pro, Worship Essentials 3.1 is the perfect choice for you!
WHAT YOU GET:
We’ve put thousands of hours into making this the easiest to use, but still the most powerful, MainStage template ever!
- Notarized installer to quickly get Worship Essentials up and running
- Worship Essentials 3.1 MainStage template
- Worship Essentials 3.1 Logic Pro session file
- Backup folder with backups of the main templates and controller support files
- Controllers folder with support files for using the Korg nanoKONTROL2 or TouchOSC
- Guides folder with links to our online guides for getting started
- MainStage/Logic Pro patches folder with 185 single and 85 layered patch files
- Channel Strip Setting (CST) files of every Worship Essentials 3.1 bus to easily load them into any template
- Video guides for installation, setup, and usage
- Worship Essentials 2.1 MainStage template for older computers
- Compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur and computers using the new Apple M1 CPU
- MainStage version 3.4.2 or higher
- Mac computer capable of running MainStage version 3.4.2 or higher
- 1GB hard drive space
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 CPU (5th generation, 2015) or better is recommended
- 8 GB RAM or higher is recommended
- SSD hard drive is recommend
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.