Worship Essentials Plus for Ableton Live
END-OF-LIFE FOR THIS PRODUCT VERSION IS NOVEMBER 1, 2022. PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AS IT MAY NOT FUNCTION AS EXPECTED. PRODUCT SUPPORT IS ALSO LIMITED AT THIS TIME.
- Ableton Live 9.7.5+ Standard or Suite
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2
- Native Instruments: The Giant
- Native Instruments: Scarbee Mark 1
- Valhalla Shimmer
Worship Essentials Plus for Ableton Live helps you sound amazing and play creatively by combining the flexibility of Worship Essentials Plus with the power of Ableton Live. This live performance template was expertly crafted with you in mind and gives you powerful live performance features that were designed specifically for today’s modern worship sound. It builds on years of keyboard playing experience and gives you creative freedom to sit back and play without letting technology get in the way of your musicianship.
Features that help you play more creatively:
- An expressive main piano with powerful controls.
- An endlessly-sustaining ambient drone pad that responds to the keys you play.
- Lush and gorgeous pads.
- A warm or bright, pulsing or sidechained synth bass.
- Cutting-edge, playable synth leads and plucks.
- Gorgeous adjustable reverb and shimmer.
- BPM-synced, adjustable quarter and dotted-eighth delays.
- BPM-synced, playable arpeggiators.
- Decorative special-effect layers.
Worship Essentials Plus for Ableton Live is a completely new product, though it shares many similarities with the popular Worship Essentials Plus for MainStage template. It uses many of the same sound sources and requires the following components:
- Ableton Live 9.7.5+ (Standard or Suite)
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.5+
- Native Instruments: The Giant 1.2.0+
- Native Instruments: Scarbee Mark I 1.4.0+
- Valhalla Shimmer 1.2.0+
Worship Essentials Plus for Ableton Live is pre-assigned for a Korg nanoKONTROL2 and our multi-mapped controls give you complete control to smoothly manipulate your sound. It could be assigned to any midi controller, but re-assigning MIDI controls requires a solid understanding of Ableton MIDI mapping.
- OS X 10.11.6 or later
- Intel® CoreTM i5 processor or faster recommended
- 8 GB or more recommended
- 1280×800 display resolution
- Core Audio compliant audio interface recommended
- Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 64-bit Intel® CoreTM or AMD multi-core processor (Intel® CoreTM processor or faster recommended)
- 8 GB or more recommended
- 1366×768 display resolution
- ASIO compatible audio hardware for optimal audio performance
- Quit any unnecessary running apps.
- Turn off network connections.
- Reboot your computer before every performance.
Walkthrough (con Subtitulos en Español)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.