Worship Essentials Plus 2
Amazingly Simple | Powerful Sounds
Worship Essentials Plus 2 brings you powerful live performance features and an all-new studio quality patch library, meticulously designed for today’s modern worship sound.
Please note: Worship Essentials Plus 2 will NOT function without the following software!
- MainStage 3 or Logic Pro X
- NI The Giant
- NI Scarbee Mark 1 or NI Scarbee Vintage Keys
- Kontakt or Kontakt Player
- Omnisphere 2
- Valhalla Shimmer
Combining years of our keyboard playing experience with the accessibility of MainStage 3 gives you the ultimate MainStage experience!
Powerful piano controls | the most lush and gorgeous pads you’ll ever hear | cutting-edge synths | textured effects | the possibilities are endless.
The Worship Essentials template is designed to give you everything you need as a worship keys player right out of the box, no extra work required.
Our multi-mapped controls allow you to take complete control of and smoothly manipulate your sound to empower your creativity without getting in the way – making this the most versatile MainStage template ever!
Worship Essentials was expertly designed by worship musicians, for worship musicians!
Whether you’re performing on stage with MainStage 3 or in the studio recording with Logic Pro X, Worship Essentials Plus 2 is the perfect choice for you!
Our very popular Drone Tools MIDI Script plugin is now integrated into the Worship Essentials Plus 2 template!
What is Drone Tools?
Drone Tools is a custom MIDI script for MainStage, this works great for song transitions, or as an ambient pad to fill out a song. You may have noticed that latch controls are not included in MainStage 3. If you want to sustain a pad while you’re playing something else like a piano, you either need expensive gear or a third arm! This ambient pad solution solves that problem by adding latch controls to MainStage!
As performers ourselves, we tried to think of everything that performers want out of sustained pads. This eventually became the feature set of Drone Tools:
- Can be used in any Mainstage concert template
- Supports flexible triggering methods, such as mini keyboards, MIDI controller pads, etc.
- Automatically fades in and out on demand
- Automatically fades between key presses
- Supports sustaining any instrument, so players can experiment with using their own pad sounds
- Customize the number of intervals played
- Manually fade the pad sound in and out using the included cutoff or volume controls
What You Get in Worship Essentials Plus 2:
- Worship Essentials Plus 2 MainStage 3 concert
- A Layered Patches folder (simply drag and drop any of the files to the patch list section in any MainStage concert
- BONUS: A Logic Pro X session with all patches and effects pre-loaded
- MainStage 3 users, version 3.2.4 or higher is required
- NI The Giant version 1.2.0 or higher is required
- NI Scarbee Mark 1 version 1.4.0 or higher is required (if you own the Vintage Keys library, we have separate concert files for you to use)
- Omnisphere version 2.3.0h or higher is required
- Valhalla Shimmer version 1.0.3 or higher is required
- Mac computer capable of running MainStage 3.2.4+
- 500 MB hard drive space
- 2.66 GHz intel Core i7 AND 8 GB of ram or higher is highly recommended
Tips for a better performance:
- Quit any unnecessary running apps
- Turn off network connections
The Worship Essentials Plus template is pre-assigned for Korg NanoKontrol 2 but can be assigned to any midi controller.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.