Worship Essentials Plus 2
ALL of these are required for Worship Essentials Plus!
Worship Essentials Plus, the worship musician’s template.
Amazingly Simple | Powerful Sounds
Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 brings you powerful live performance features and an all-new studio quality patch library, meticulously designed for today’s modern worship sound.
Please note: Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 will NOT function without ALL of the following software!
Combining years of our keyboard playing experience with the accessibility of MainStage 3 gives you the ultimate MainStage experience!
Powerful piano controls | the most lush and gorgeous pads you’ll ever hear | cutting-edge synths | textured effects | the possibilities are endless.
The Worship Essentials Plus template is designed to give you everything you need as a worship keys player right out of the box, no extra work required.
Our multi-mapped controls allow you to take complete control of and smoothly manipulate your sound to empower your creativity without getting in the way – making this the most versatile MainStage template ever!
Worship Essentials Plus was expertly designed by worship musicians, for worship musicians!
Whether you’re performing on stage with MainStage 3 or in the studio recording with Logic Pro X, Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 is the perfect choice for you!
Our very popular Drone Tools MIDI Script plugin is now integrated into the Worship Essentials Plus template!
What is Drone Tools?
Drone Tools is a custom MIDI script for MainStage, this works great for song transitions, or as an ambient pad to fill out a song. You may have noticed that latch controls are not included in MainStage 3. If you want to sustain a pad while you’re playing something else like a piano, you either need expensive gear or a third arm! This ambient pad solution solves that problem by adding latch controls to MainStage!
As performers ourselves, we tried to think of everything that performers want out of sustained pads. This eventually became the feature set of Drone Tools:
- Can be used in any Mainstage concert template
- Supports flexible triggering methods, such as mini keyboards, MIDI controller pads, etc.
- Automatically fades in and out on demand
- Automatically fades between key presses
- Supports sustaining any instrument, so players can experiment with using their own pad sounds
- Customize the number of intervals played
- Manually fade the pad sound in and out using the included cutoff or volume controls
New in Worship Essentials Plus 2.1:
- New installer, simply double click, follow the instructions and you’re ready to go
- Overall enhancements on existing patches
- New and intuitive patch browsing
- The concert file has been scaled down for better performance, the complete list can be browsed through from your user patch library.
- Drone Tools
- The Drone ON/OFF button has been moved to the Drone section
- A second pad layer has been added to Drone Tools, layer 2 has its own independent volume control, allowing you to quickly mix the drone pads to taste making this the most beautiful and versatile drone pad ever!
- Motion 1, this button engages an LFO that controls the filter cutoff that’s opening every 4 bar in layer 1
- Motion 2, this button engages an LFO that controls the amplitude to create a subtle tremolo like effect to layer 2
- Patch Designer – This feature includes all individual patches from the Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 template pre-mapped to allow you to build your own custom layered patches with ease in any order you desire
What You Get in Worship Essentials Plus 2.1:
- The Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 MainStage template, including 21 unique patches and 15 layered patches. Just double-click it to open and enjoy!
- The Worship Essentials 2.1 folder – this folder contains all 15 layered patches from the Worship Essentials Plus template and the Patch Designer folders. Use these files to create your custom layered patches in WEP.
- BONUS: A Logic Pro X session file with all Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 patches and effects pre-loaded for recording purposes. If you have Logic Pro X and want to record your music using the Worship Essentials Plus patches, use this session. Logic Pro X version 10.4 required.
- MainStage 3 version 3.4 or higher
- NI The Giant version 1.2.0 or higher
- NI Scarbee Mark 1 version 1.4.0 or higher
- Kontakt version 5.8.1 or higher
- Omnisphere version 2.5.1 or higher
- Valhalla Shimmer version 1.0.3 or higher
- Mac computer capable of running MainStage version 3.4 or higher
- 3GB hard drive space
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor or higher is recommended
- 8 GB Ram or higher is recommended
Tips for a better performance:
- Quit any unnecessary running apps
- Turn off network connections
The Worship Essentials Plus 2.1 template is pre-assigned for Korg nanoKONTROL2 but can be assigned to any midi controller.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.