From producer Gary Sexton
This patch collection is a response to a common request I get:
“I love your ambient pad WAV files on TWS – but I want to play them myself instead of having them drone!”
Well now you can.
I took all 12 of my ambient pads WAVs, tediously sampled them across the keyboard, and made them into playable multis to use in Omnisphere 2. For simplicity sake (and because most people live in the Patch Browser), I also made these into individual patches (which saves on CPU).
What you get:
25 patches & 25 multis. I took my 12 ambient pad WAVs and made useful variations of a lot of them. So depending on your context, you’ll be able to find something that works perfectly for you.
Here are the Patches & Multis:
- Cello Pad
- Cello Pad (Drone) – contains more motion and 5ths; great for minimal playing
- Cello Pad + Adagio – the “Cello Pad” sample combined with an Omnisphere sound source
- Cinematic Pad
- Cinematic Pad (Drone) – contains more motion and 5ths; great for minimal playing
- Floating Pad
- Mellow Pad
- Midnight Pad
- Midnight Pad (Drone) – contains more motion and 5ths; great for minimal playing
- Organ Pad
- Organ Pad + Mellotron – the “Organ Pad” sample combined with an Omnisphere sound source
- Selah Pad (Bright) – a brighter version
- Selah Pad (Dark) – a darker version
- Shimmer Rhodes
- Shimmer Rhodes (Washed Out) – with 100% reverb
- Shimmery Pad
- Shiny Pad (Drone) – contains more motion and 5ths; great for minimal playing
- Shiny Pad (Fast) – with faster attack
- Shiny Pad (Slow) – with slower attack
- Trem Pad (Drone 1) – contains more motion and 5ths; great for minimal playing
- Trem Pad (Drone 2) – contains more motion and 5ths; great for minimal playing
- Trem Pad (Just the Pad) – I muted the tremolo soundsource
- Verb Pad
Requirement: Omnisphere 2.4.2c or higher is required.
YUMO (verified owner) –
Just by playing this sound, various creativity springs up.
walkafterchrist (verified owner) –
Decent, really useful atmospheric pads for worship.
John Parker (verified owner) –
Great sounds that slot into pretty much every project you’re working on. Certainly in touch with current worship music feel and instrumentation. Love these!
Ray Hagen (verified owner) –
I’m new to Ableton. Your sounds were recommended to me by a friend. I used these for the first time last night and had a blast! The sounds were great and added so much to the overall sound of our team. Keep up the great work!
Julien Simbi (verified owner) –
Beautiful pads, definitely recommend
Victor Montepeque (verified owner) –
AMAZING!!!! Use these for my Ableton & MainStage template and these rule!
Rob Dawson (verified owner) –
Great great pads!! Love the warmth and versatility of them in different musical genres (electronica, downtempo, etc.) They are quite unique from other patches/soundsources produced by other companies. These are a must have! RMD
StratoMaster (verified owner) –
This collection of pads will not disappoint! From warm, alter call type pads to bright, airy textures, this bundle is the perfect tool for those creating ambient tracks, building textures, or playing in their local church. The ways these sounds evolve while sustained is simple, yet beautiful. Every sound in this bundle is very inspiring!
Eaglebed101 (verified owner) –
Been using this for over a year in services, would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great pads. These excellent, beautiful pads are unique and you won’t find them anywhere else.
joshsolar (verified owner) –
These pads are incredible. Patiently waiting for Volume 2!
dywrektor (verified owner) –
carlfree112 (verified owner) –
Dope Pads! So simple but they are all very useful! A volume 2 would be nice!
hlopez73 (verified owner) –
Buenisimo, muy recomendable para cualquier situación, los pads suenan increíble. Highly recomended.
kguitar (verified owner) –
Just got this library and its AMAZING!!! Not a million sounds to browse through, just enough to cover a wide variety of sounds, but easy enough to not get lost.
Pablo Pelaez Espinoza (verified owner) –
Bendiciones Chavos este paquete es muy versatil ya que obtienes ese Pad Grande y Oscuro que buscas también brillante de ser Necesario lo recomiendo ampliamente es una excelente herramienta