Dejavú Vol 3 is the third installment of the Dejavú series of patch collections from Abel Mendoza for the legendary Juno 60 emulation of the TAL-U-NO-LX plugin.
The TAL-U-NO-LX plugin is an amazing Juno 60 emulation allowing us to recreate amazing and authentic analogue-sounding synth patches which is what you’ll find in our Dejavú series, ranging from fat, raw, and warm-sounding pads, to classic synth leads and bells, huge and crispy brass to smooth and rich strings and plucks, perfect for Worship, Pop, Indie and Synthwave.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 30 patches for the TAL-U-NO-LX plugin.
- Compatible with macOS, Windows & Linux.
- TAL-U-NO-LX Version 4.5.4
- macOS: 10.9 or higher (64-bit host), includes native Apple M1 support
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64-bit host)
- LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64-bit)
[sf_button colour=”accent” type=”standard” size=”large” link=”https://support.thatworshipsound.com/article/106-how-to-install-patches-for-tal-u-no-lx” target=”_blank” icon=”” dropshadow=”no” rounded=”no” extraclass=””]INSTALLATION GUIDE[/sf_button]
Victor Montepeque (verified owner) –
Summer time vibes and so much more! So amazing on its own with no additional reverb/delay but even more inspiring when adding in more color and touches to them!